- General provisions
- Return and replacement
- Personal Data Protection
- Final Provisions
Hello and welcome to distense.com online store.
1. These regulations provide for the terms and conditions of sale and operation of the Online Shop. Pursuant to Article 384 of the Polish Civil Code, these regulations constitute a part of the contract executed with the Seller.
2. The Client may place an effective Order upon acceptance of the provisions hereof.
3. The Online Shop deals with the sale of goods via Internet using a shopping system available at:
4. The owner of the Online Shop registered at:
www.distense.com is Monika Jabłońska, business activity under the name: Distense Monika Jabłońska, address: ul. Zimna 11, 20-204 Lublin, registered under NIP [tax identification number]: 524 257 67 98, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
5. Any natural or legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality holding an e-mail account or having the legal capacity to undertake acts in law pursuant to the applicable legal regulations may be the Buyer.
6. The Consumer shall mean a natural person purchasing products in the Online Shop pursuant to Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code.
7. Provisions of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product and of the Act of 27 July 2002 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Polish Civil Code, in particular provisions concerning the right to withdraw from the sales contract and the rights arising out of the non- conformity of goods with the contract shall not apply to entities other than the Consumers.
8. The Parties exclude the liability under warranty for physical and legal defects in products with respect to persons and entities conducting business activity (entrepreneurs).
9. Information available on the Seller’s websites does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Polish Civil code; it is an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Polish Civil Code.
10. The Seller presents digital pictures of available products. Moreover, the Seller shall exercise all reasonable efforts so that the presented pictures show the highest quality and reflect the actual condition and colours of the presented products to the highest possible extent. The arrangement of designs/patterns on clothes may in fact slightly differ from the designs of clothes presented in the Online Shop.
11. Prices in the Seller’s Online Shop are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include all the elements of the price.
12. The Seller reserves the right to change prices of products included the product catalogue introduce new products to the Online Shop and remove unavailable products, carry out and cancel promotional activities on the Seller’s websites and introduce modifications thereto.
1. Orders shall be accepted through a shopping system available at:
www.distense.pl and www.distense.com.
When placing an order, the Client shall correctly fill in the required fields in accordance with the order form instructions.
2. The distance sales contract between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded upon the correct completion of the purchase procedure defined in the order form of the shopping system available at: www.distense.pl and www.distense.com.
3. We ship the purchased product within 5 working days since the confirmation of order.
4. If an ordered product is not available, the Buyer shall be informed about that fact by the Seller within 14 business days and shall decide about the manner of carrying out the remaining part of the order (partial performance, extension of the waiting period for the missing product, replacement of the missing product with another product or cancellation of the entire order and return of the money for the ordered goods).
5. The ordered goods are delivered to the Buyer by the Seller with the sales documents, i.e. fiscal receipt or invoice, if the Buyer required the issue thereof at the time of placing the order and provided the necessary data to issue the invoice, along with the Seller’s written representation about the possibility of returning the goods.
6. The amounts due for the goods and the delivery costs shall be paid by a bank transfer or via paypal payment system.
Seller’s bank account:
Distense Monika Jabłońska
Citibank: 45 1030 0019 0109 8530 0045 0945
7. The goods shall be delivered in a manner specified in the order. Deliveries are made by DPD courier.
8. The cost of foreign deliveries shall be determined individually through the shopping system available at:
www.distense.pl and www.distense.com.
The cost of deliveries within the Poland via DPD courier is 16.00 zł.
The cost of deliveries within other EU Countries is 40 zł.
1. Pursuant to the Act of 27 July 2002 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Polish Civil Code, the Seller shall be liable towards the Buyer for the non-conformity of goods with the contract.
2. The Buyer may request that the product be restored to the condition consistent with the contract by either repair (free of charge) or replacement thereof, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs on the part of the Seller. Should this be the case, if the Seller fails to fulfill such request within required time or if a repair or replacement would expose the Buyer to significant inconveniences, the Buyer may claim appropriate reduction of price or withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller.
3. The Buyer who lodges a complaint shall send a scan of a complaint form signed in person to: email@example.com and then send the purchased goods to the following address:
(with a note:) COMPLAINT
4. The Seller shall return the costs of delivery of goods inconsistent with the contract to the Buyer immediately after the consideration and recognition of the Buyer’s claims for the non-conformity of goods with the contract.
5. In the case of non-conformity of goods with the contract, the repair or replacement of the goods is impossible (for instance unavailability of the product in stock), the Seller shall return the equivalent of its price to the Buyer. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Seller shall inform the Buyer about the possibility of replacing the product with another of the same parameters.
6. Upon the receipt of the delivery, the Buyer shall verify the content of the package in the presence of the delivery person (courier or postal service employee) and in the case of the discovery of mechanical damage during the transportation, a report shall be prepared and signed by the Buyer and the delivery person.
Return and replacement of purchased product
1. The Buyer, who is a consumer, may cancel the contract, without giving reasons, within the period of 14 days from the release of the product. The cancelation should be given in writting (e.g. mail, e-mail).
2. The product returned by the Buyer in connection with the withdrawal from the contract under the provision of Article 4.1 hereof:
- shall have original packaging as delivered by the Seller,
- shall be complete,
- shall have tags,
- shall be in “as new” condition.
The Buyer should return the product to the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 days after declaring contract cancelation.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract under the provision of Article 4.1, both the Seller and the Buyer shall return everything they received from the other party under the contract.
4. The Buyer who returns the goods shall send a scan of a notice of withdrawal signed in person and then send the goods to the following address:
(with a note:) RETURN
5. Upon the consent of the Seller, the Buyer may replace the goods within 14 days from their receipt. Should this be the case, the Buyer shall contact the Seller at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The provisions of these Regulations shall apply accordingly, in particular the provisions of Article 4.2.
6. The Seller shall return the costs of delivery of goods to the Buyer immediately after the consideration and recognition of the Buyer’s claims for withdrawal from the contract.
Personal Data Protection
1. The provision of the personal data by the Buyer is voluntary, however, if such data are not provided, the placed order cannot be carried out. When purchasing the goods, the Buyer gives consent for storing, processing and using its personal data by the Seller for the purpose and in the scope necessary to carry out the order by the Seller (i.e. deliver the package to the Buyer and make settlements).
2. The data shall be processed in accordance with all the security requirements provided for in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and secondary legislation issued thereunder.
3. The Buyer shall have a free access to its personal data, the right to correct them and request that they cease to be processed and be removed from the data base, which shall be notified to the Seller in writing by e-mail sent to: email@example.com
4. The Buyer may give its consent to receive promotional and information materials via e-mail. These comprise information thematically related to the operations of the Online Shop and information about special offers.
1. Should you have any doubts related to shopping in the Online Shop, please contact the Seller at:
2. The legal relationship established under these Regulations shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the Polish law.
3. To matters not governed by these Regulations, provisions of the law, in particular the provisions of the Polish Civil Code, shall apply.
4. If a provision hereof is found to be invalid or impossible to implement under a final and valid decision of a Court, it shall not affect the validity and effectiveness of the remainder of the Regulations.